Save time, Build Revenue
Our solutions allow you to focus on your core competency.
Lead Response Management
Lead Response Management
Separate yourself from the competition through our immediate multi-channel communication tools and expertise.
Personalize your workshops and seminars with our all-in-one RSVP service to easily register and confirm attendees.
Call Center Platform
Call Center Platform
Our reliable and secure software gives you the power of instant scalability and flexibility anytime, anywhere.
We improve your customer experience and brand reputation
Contact us today for a personalized consultation. We'll respond immediately and come up with a gameplan. Together.
What TeleDirect’s Call Center Services Can Do for Your Business
It wasn’t too long ago that the idea of outsourcing customer service was unheard of. These days, more and more companies are employing this fast-growing trend through the use of professional call center services. What started out as a way to handle incoming sales inquiries has grown into a highly sophisticated industry that offers a wide array of sales and customer contact management services. TeleDirect offers flexible business models to support companies varied needs to an ever changing market.
About Call Center Services
Our shared agents work on multiple projects and receive account specific training to support your business. Our training, software and quality process ensure that we provide a high touch service while being able to effectively answer your calls 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year. Our shared agent model offers your business the flexibility to only pay for labor when it is needed; allowing you to avoid the high cost of inefficiency and still be able to absorb spikes in call volume during and after hours. Our dedicated agents work exclusively for your business and receive targeted training on your products, services, and customers. We offer inbound call services such as:
- Lead qualification. Agents engage with callers to ensure they match your targeted customer profile and where they fit in the sales funnel.
- Inbound Sales. Agents take your callers through specified needs analysis and close deals, allowing you to easily expand your sales team.
- Technical support. This call center service uses highly-trained agents to provide product and service support to technology customers.
- Help desk services. Ideal for companies like health insurance and financial services where callers may need help with their accounts or understanding the complexities of the service offering.
- American Call Center. Today it's rare to find call centers located in the USA. Look no further.
- Customer service. Agents take orders, answer questions, make product/service recommendations and resolve problems in a professional manner.
- Reservation services. Ideal for companies that invite people to seminars or other events, this specialized service simplifies the process of accepting, confirming and tracking reservations.
- Order processing. Call agents ensure that your products and services are quickly and accurately processed for on-time shipment.
- Direct response and media support. This service supports your marketing and advertising channels with dedicated toll-free numbers to your call center agents.
- 24/7 Call center services. Agents provide a cost-effective solution for businesses that engage in 24/7 phone commerce.
- Customer Surveys. Gain valuable insight on how your clients view you.
- Bilingual Call Center Agents. Need agents fluent in a specific language? No problem! TeleDirect has agents perfect to help you no matter what the language.
- Small Business. Call centers aren't always for large businesses. We have plans perfect for any small business.
- Virtual Receptionist. Our agents become your own personal virtual receptionist.
Outbound Call Center Services
Outbound calls are conducted by dedicated agents who receive in-depth training on your products and services. Outbound call services typically include:
- Lead generation. Increase the number of incoming leads, allowing your sales team to close more sales.
- Market research. Gather business intelligence on customers and their buying preferences.
- Telesales and upsells. Increase average sales per transaction by recommending and upselling additional products or services.
- Surveys and feedback. Learn what customers think about your product or service offering and your business.
- Customer retention. Help lower customer acquisition costs through timely after-sales follow-up and targeted marketing messages.
- Appointment setting. Improve the low conversion rates of cold calling by using a call center to set appointments with prospects.
- Scheduled callbacks. Organize, track and make customer call-backs to increase sales and customer satisfaction.
- Call Back Services. Follow up with clients and leads with reminder calls, appointment setting and more.
From generating and tracking leads to creating more sales and satisfied customers, TeleDirect call center services offer a cost-effective tool for growing your business.