Appointment Setting Services
TeleDirect’s expert appointment setting call center solutions remove the headache from bookings. We’ll handle scheduling and management—all your team needs to do is make the appointment on time.
TeleDirect: The Ultimate Appointment Setting Solution
Are you controlling your firm’s appointments or are those appointments controlling you? While this facet of business is often overlooked, it can make or break your bottom line. A chaotic booking or appointment setting experience can permanently sour a lead or customer’s opinion of your firm. TeleDirect inbound and outbound appointment setting solutions provide:
- Industry expertise. The key with outbound appointment setting services is finding a reliable, ready-to-perform appointment setter that knows your particular industry in and out. This will help to avoid any mix-ups or confusion when setting appointments.
- Singular focus. Setting an appointment takes at least 2-3 minutes. If your pre-existing team is expected to handle bookings, those 2-3 minute calls add up, and they have less time for their hired responsibilities. This can lead to booking mistakes, like scheduling the wrong day or forgetting to follow up with customers on their appointment. With TeleDirect’s outbound call center appointment setting services, your team can get back to work while we put all our focus on your booking. Win-win.
- Automated and live agent support. Automated services can be amazing but sometimes booking an appointment with a robot doesn’t feel secure—especially for customers with sensitive issues to discuss. TeleDirect provides both options. We provide automated and live appointment setting service, ensuring that every booking suits the unique needs of your clients.
The Basics of Outsourcing Appointment Setting
Appointment setting all comes down to math and TeleDirect tilts that equation decidedly in your favor. Our call center appointment setting services provide a superior one-two punch to boost productivity, increase ROI and make your business run efficiently.
At TeleDirect, we’ve cracked the code on the basics of appointment setting and we’re ready to bring that expertise to your firm. We offer:
- Expert outbound call center appointment setting
- First-class appointment setting software
- Cost-friendly booking support
- Turnkey appointment setting solutions for any size business
- Follow-up and reminder calling services
How Does an Outsourced Appointment Setter Work?
How do TeleDirect’s appointment setting services, as part of our comprehensive call center platform, make your daily business operations easier?
- The automated advantage. With a robust and intuitive infrastructure, our outsourcing appointment setting software decreases the chances of double-booking and other errors. Exceptional front-end technology ensures efficient back-end support. Thanks to our automated appointment setting software and outbound call center appointment setting, your business enjoys a huge advantage with optimized resource allocation and streamlined asset management. Gain an advantage over the competition. Harness the power of automated appointment setting services. Call TeleDirect today!
- Professional assistance. Outsourcing appointment setting is one thing—but are you getting live help too? Sure, back-end technology is important, but nothing beats one-on-one conversations. This is critical for tax season and other business-critical periods. And for most industries, every day is a business-critical time! Many customers are apprehensive about using an automated service to schedule an appointment. Whether you need an influx of professional agents for peak volume or other needs, TeleDirect delivers outbound appointment setting and much more when you need it most!
- Optimize show rates. Scheduling an appointment is one thing—and having your customer show up on time is quite another. Your business can’t afford missed appointments. TeleDirect’s outreach initiatives—surveys, customer contact channels, reminders and more—helps keep your clients engaged, so they’re less likely to become no-shows. And with our answering service appointment setting, your clients will keep their appointments. Coupled with our other call center services, you’ll quickly improve customer satisfaction metrics, which is great news for your bottom line! Optimize your show attendance rates and maximize profit streams with TeleDirect’s answering service appointment setting.
- Complete, comprehensive call coverage. Regardless of your industry, TeleDirect is one of the best appointment setting companies for all of your call center needs. To cite just one industry example, mortgage companies enjoy a tremendous boost in efficiency with our outsourced appointment setting.
TeleDirect Is the Best Appointment Setting Solution for You
TeleDirect offers an integrated appointment setting solution—specifically designed for your particular business and industry requirements—so you can concentrate on other pressing matters. Our well-rounded approach to outsourced customer service ensures all of your call center requirements are taken care of! We’ll help you save time and money—and avoid frustration—with our proven appointment setting software platform.
Regardless of your particular business sector, our appointment setting expertise is ready to go!
- Healthcare. For hospitals and clinics, customers are patients—and appointments are literally a lifeline. Reliability and accuracy are paramount, and our trusted appointment setting software sets the standard. Plus, our answering service appointment setting meet all federal HIPAA requirements and our entire call center platform is backed by the most stringent security and redundancy platform you’ll find anywhere. TeleDirect takes appointment setting solutions seriously. Leverage exceptional value with our outbound appointment setting services!
- Insurance. Face-to-face meetings are still the preferred method for insurance agents to connect with customers. Make sure a missed appointment doesn’t negatively impact your business. Auto, home, life, you name it—whatever your insurance niche, you can count on TeleDirect to provide the absolute best appointment setting services. Our outbound appointment setting solutions are used by small, medium and large insurance firms all over the United States.
- Financial services. New checking accounts. Restructured mortgages. Retirement talk. Banks, credit unions, mortgage firms and other financial institutions rely on daily appointments to take care of customer demands. To cite just one business sector where TeleDirect’s outsourcing appointment setting can help: tax debt services and other tax-related businesses.
Looking to Outsource Appointment Setting? Let Us Take Care of Everything
Whether you’re looking to outsource appointment setting or establish a fully automated outbound appointment setting service in parallel with your call center, TeleDirect can make it happen. Take care of your clients by focusing on your own products and services—we’ll take care of everything related to appointment setting and client support. Whatever you need, we’re here to assist with outsourced appointment setting, customer communication and more.
TeleDirect’s specialized expertise in the realm means we’re one of the leading outsourced appointment setting companies—but we’re also so much more, as evidenced by our complete call center platform!
See how we can take appointment setting to the next level and streamline this time-consuming task. Learn more by filling out our customer contact form or call us directly at (800) 776-1081. Thanks for considering TeleDirect as your appointment setting solutions.
Appointment Setting Call Center FAQs
What type of appointments can TeleDirect help with?
TeleDirect’s appointment setting services span all types of industries. It can be used to book medical consultations and procedures, open house viewings, in-person meetings and much more. If it goes into your firm’s calendar, TeleDirect can help schedule it.
What is a show rate?
The term “show rate” refers to the number of appointments and meetings that are kept by your customers and leads. Ideally, your company wants a higher show rate—that leads to more captured leads, sales and satisfied customers.
What’s better—live or automated support?
The answer to this depends on your industry! For many types of meetings, automated services are the perfect, streamlined way to make an appointment. For more complex appointments, like medical bookings, a live agent service may be preferable.