Even the most efficient, capable call center is nothing without great customer service. While call centers should deliver timely, accurate information and many other services, the difference between an average contact center and a top-tier call center platform usually comes down to customer service.
How can your call center improve critical customer service initiatives immediately?
- Speak less, listen more. Make it about the customer – because IT IS about the customer! Whether your clients want to know about a recent recall or reschedule an appointment, ensure your agents always listen to the customer’s requirements before offering a solution. As part of TeleDirect’s effective inbound call center solutions, we have professional agents to keep your customer’s needs front and center!
- Take training seriously. In other words, great customer service starts with a commitment with every agent…and that means thorough training on how to deliver customer service. Particularly in times of crisis – as the COVID-19 pandemic has shown – the ability to connect remotely goes a long way toward exceptional customer service.
- Personalize the customer service experience. Your customers aren’t simply another number or entity on a spreadsheet – they’re looking for common courtesy just like everyone else. Create emotional connections. Offer empathy. Treat your customers as they are…the literal lifeline of your business!
- Analyze customer service efforts. Does your call center include intuitive feedback & surveys? Without this important element in place, many of your efforts to improve customer service are wild throws at a dartboard. Focus your customer service efforts with a robust feedback system to perfect customer service!
- Keep the lines of communication open. Scheduled callbacks are a great way to promote a steady stream of communication with your clients. Other outreach efforts let your customers know they’re still on your radar, which builds customer loyalty.
Implement these things right away, and boost your customer service ASAP. For more assistance with your call center, fill out our TeleDirect’s customer contact form or call us at (800) 776-1081. Thanks for visiting TeleDirect!
Share this Image On Your Site
Smitha is the CEO and CFO of TeleDirect. As the CEO of TeleDirect, Smitha is responsible for running all facets of the business and has a proven executive management track record. Smitha obtained her license as CPA in 2007 from the California Board of Accountancy. With more than 15 years of experience in business, finance and accounting, Smitha is also responsible for implementing financial controls and processes. She is also responsible for organizational improvements and streamlining business operations that drive growth, increase efficiency, and bottom-line profit.