Any business relies on its call center to handle customer communication, field inbound calls, execute market-friendly outbound strategies, and more.
But how do you know everything is working as intended? It all starts with a call center quality assurance system. Without these metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs), it’s hard to tell if you need to make minor tweaks or implement a major overhaul.
TeleDirect, the leader in business processing outsourcing (BPO) call center services, takes quality seriously. It’s a critical driver of our success – which translates into big advantages for all of our clients.
Boost Call Center Quality Today – Keep These Practices on Your Radar
What should be your primary considerations when implementing quality assurance best practices? Here are ten things you could do to optimize quality, increase productivity, and improve customer relations:
- Standardize. Regular, routine KPI monitoring and other standardized initiatives ensure your call center is always on the upswing, even in the face on increased activity.
- Evaluate agents. Standardization for computer systems and related technology is important, but what about the human element behind your call center? Keep tabs on call center agents with critical KPIs and other methods. TeleDirect’s agents include top trained, professional assets for any industry.
- Involve key stakeholders. Quality assurance is the ultimate team game. Call center agents do their part, management does their part, and everyone else pitches in with unique contributions. Schedule at least one monthly meeting with department leaders to stay on track – multi-level feedback and collaboration work!
- Stay on the cutting edge of technology. Security & redundancy are two key areas that ultimately boost quality assurance. Advanced servers, robust operating systems, and other technological initiatives form the backbone of every high-quality call center. TeleDirect utilizes Amazon Web Services and strategic Availability Zones for industry-leading security, redundancy, and overall performance.
- Figure out what your customers are saying. With timely surveys and follow-up communication, you’ll have an ear to the ground on critical feedback. Ignore this aspect of call center quality assurance at your company’s own peril.
- Stick to your QA schedule. Daily, weekly, and monthly quality assurance are helpful in establishing regular, positive interactions between your agents and customers.
- Reward a job well done. Quality assurance practices can settle into mundane routine, so it’s important to recognize exemplary performances. Gift cards, company discounts, and other awards are a great idea for any call center quality program.
- Update KPIs frequently. Getting on the right track with your quality assurance program is great – but the business climate changes often. You need to keep quality monitoring agile and fluid enough to stay current with up-to-the-minute scenarios. If your quality assurance doesn’t change, you’ll quickly fall behind with customer satisfaction.
- Rate your reservation services. If you’re having a seminar or important meeting, client attendance is everything. Make an extra effort to follow up with would-be clients and regular customers. Quality assurance and customer participation go hand-in-hand.
- Showcase groundbreaking calls. Legendary performances aren’t limited to the sporting arena or entertainment field. Sometimes, call center agents hit a homerun with intuitive communication and exceptional service. Record and use these examples to inspire your entire team for optimal quality assurance – sometimes, a little extra inspiration does the trick!
TeleDirect: Customer-Oriented Call Center Solutions with a Singular Focus on Quality Assurance
Worried about your current quality assurance practices? Unsure how today’s challenges can turn into tomorrow’s headaches? Get the BPO expertise you need with TeleDirect’s call center services and other outsourced solutions. Give our quality assurance experts a call at (800)776-1081, or fill out our customer contact form, and a TeleDirect representative will reach out to discuss solutions to your most pressing problems. We look forward to hearing from you!
Smitha is the CEO and CFO of TeleDirect. As the CEO of TeleDirect, Smitha is responsible for running all facets of the business and has a proven executive management track record. Smitha obtained her license as CPA in 2007 from the California Board of Accountancy. With more than 15 years of experience in business, finance and accounting, Smitha is also responsible for implementing financial controls and processes. She is also responsible for organizational improvements and streamlining business operations that drive growth, increase efficiency, and bottom-line profit.