Remember when a call center was simply call center? TeleDirect does; we helped pioneer some of the innovative techniques that propelled 24/7 call centers into effective marketing machines.
Your company’s ability to capture valuable inbound and outbound call data is an important first step – and many firms fail to realize its enormous marketing potential. However, taking the NEXT step is what ultimately optimizes sales opportunities. TeleDirect’s unique experience in this sphere provides the tools, resources and powerful software infrastructure to elevate your brand and leverage marketing opportunities.
TeleDirect’s business process outsourcing (BPO) initiatives are used by hundreds of companies to streamline their day-to-day operations. Some call center customer service activities, such as handling inbound and outbound calls, are considered “normal” candidates for outsourcing.
However, to outsource further customer service tasks (like lead qualification and marketing), some companies are hesitant to relinquish control. There are too many questions, and not enough answers:
- How will my answering service align with current and future marketing trends?
- Will I have the access to outsourced marketing data?
- What if my company simply needs a “marketing tweak” to our lead qualification services, and not a complete overhaul?
- Can my outsourcing agent provide live agents to assist with special circumstances?
For all of these questions and more, TeleDirect has the right answer. How can our service enhance your bottom line with increased sales? Keep reading for unique insight on TeleDirect’s sales-boosting methods to source, select and convert leads across a wide variety of marketing channels.
24/7 Call Center Outsourcing: How Lead Qualification Translates to Greater Sales
Figuring out which of your leads are hot – and which ones are cold – can help save time and money, both in the short-term and long-term. TeleDirect’s lead qualification process allows your sales personnel to focus on what they do best – closing the deal and signing up new customer – while we work behind the scenes to help leverage tomorrow’s opportunities…today!
Our lead qualification process is one critical aspect of our total lead response management process. The other pieces of this marketing puzzle include:
- Lead verification: sifting through raw data to determine which initial inquiries have potential, and which ones are “false flags.” This allows your sales team to concentrate on potentially “hot” leads, and also avoid the often-frustrating “dead-end” aspect that defines missed sales.
- Lead conversion: after leads have been verified and qualified, it’s time to close the sale. If you need additional resources or information to increase your conversion rates, TeleDirect can help.
But that’s not all; TeleDirect’s lead qualification services also help your business sales figures with:
- Boosting brand awareness. Your 24/7 call center is the perfect environment for getting the word out – and TeleDirect’s outsourced call center services let everyone know about your unique products and services.
- Multi-channel communication. Yesteryear’s 24/7 call center services were exclusively based on phone calls; today’s flexible call centers incorporate effective customer service solutions. And with TeleDirect’s mobile-friendly platform, you’ll always be connected to your clients!
- Surprising special offers. With our lead qualification and closing capability, it’s easier than ever to bring in more business with a special promotion or exclusive offer. And what better way than through your call center customer service platform? TeleDirect helps integrate these unique communication events to further boost sales!
- Multi-industry flexibility. Whether you’re in the financial services sector, insurance field, healthcare services (hospitals, clinics, health insurance organizations & more) or other types of industries, TeleDirect’s unique, customized approach enables your sales division to gather useful data, qualify and source leads and convert potential customers to paying customers. Our call center platform provides a proven, robust solution to all your lead qualification requirements, regardless of your field.
- Reservation services. While telecommunication can be an effective method of communicating the benefits of your particular products and services, nothing “seals the deal” quite like a face-to-face meeting or appointment. Our reservation services allow your personnel to provide up-front, exceptional customer care – and best of all, it’s built right into our customer-first call center platform!
Today’s 24-hour answering service demands the right combination of intelligence, intuition and opportunistic sales capability. TeleDirect’s outsourced call center customer services and lead qualification provide the framework to succeed – and we’re ready to assist you today!
Call Center Customer Service: The Key to Increasing Sales
Maximize your 24-hour answering service. Don’t let another marketing opportunity pass you by. Increase your client service database – and improve your existing customer service! Call TeleDirect today, and start enjoying all the benefits that come with our outsourced call center customer service platform.
If your call center customer service needs improved – or if you don’t have one at all – TeleDirect’s outsourced expertise can get your company headed in the right direction. To speak with one of our 24-hour answering service and lead qualification consultants, please call us at (800) 776-1081, or fill out our contact form for a quote. Thanks for considering TeleDirect for your 24/7 call center marketing needs.
Smitha is the CEO and CFO of TeleDirect. Smitha obtained her license as CPA in 2007 from the California Board of Accountancy. Smitha is a results-driven leader with a proven track record of driving profitability and growth. With over 20 years of experience in business and finance, Smitha’s expertise in developing and implementing strategic plans has led to significant improvements in customer satisfaction, employee engagement, and operational efficiency. Smitha’s expertise in financial analysis and strategic planning allows her to develop innovative solutions that balance the needs of clients, employees, and shareholders. Smitha is passionate about building strong relationships with clients and fostering a culture of excellence that empowers employees to deliver outstanding results.