Your call center is literally the face of your customer communication portal. From first impressions – critically important for a pleasant customer experience – to timely, informative updates on your products and services, an efficient contact center is essential for satisfied clients.
You get it. It’s not hard to understand. Call centers can literally make or break your ability to handle customer concerns, communicate important information, and refine your brand – among other things.
The problem is, actually making a call center into a stellar customer service asset is easier said than done. Many companies lack the internal resources of contact center expertise to ensure their clients receive a great experience. And therein lies the conundrum of achieving call center excellence:
- Spend too much time focused on your call center, and other core business responsibilities suffer.
- Ignore your contact center and customer experience feedback, and you’ll likely miss out on potential customers – and even lose some existing clients.
Keeping tabs on your customers’ experience and overall satisfaction with your call center is difficult. But with TeleDirect’s expert, on-point, completely outsourced call center platform in your corner, it’s certainly easier – and much more affordable – than you think.
Our business process outsourcing (BPO) services allow you to give your clients a value-added, customer-friendly experience with each and every contact center session.
How do we keep your customers happy with call center services, even while you refocus your efforts elsewhere?
Does Your Call Center Deliver Exceptional Customer Service?
At TeleDirect, our business is all about giving your business a superior call center. Across the multi-commerce continuum, we help with call center performance, regardless of our client needs.
If your call center isn’t up to speed with the following metrics, you’re in danger of losing clients. Double-check you’re on top of the following call center tasks; if not, it’s time to switch to the leaders in BPO call center services: TeleDirect.
Regardless of how large your call center enterprise is, it’s the little details that count. Here are a few areas to focus on:
- Call time response. Your customers have better things to do than wait for a response. If your clients are waiting more than 15-20 seconds for an answer, they’ll soon become frustrated – and possibly look for service elsewhere. TeleDirect’s call center services feature an Average Speed to Answer (ASA) of just 11 seconds, one of the best rates you’ll find anywhere.
- Professional, courteous service. Automated responses have a place in today’s call centers. However, there’s just something about a real person to address concerns and optimize customer satisfaction. Live agent support is one of the most underrated aspects of an enjoyable client experience with call centers. Thankfully, TeleDirect offers a wide assortment of professional, friendly agents for a variety of industries.
- Reporting & analytics. How’s your call center doing with behind-the-scenes reporting and other data analytics? If you don’t know how your contact center is handling customer queries, they’ll soon let you know. And without a way to judge internal performance, this feedback (more often than not) won’t be favorable. With our built-in tools and reporting resources, you’ll have complete transparency on call center performance & metrics – and, ultimately, exceptional customer service!
- Efficient funneling. To decrease wait times, it helps to optimize initial call funneling processes. Product concerns shouldn’t wait for service issues, and vice versa. Your call center efficiency depends on the who, what, and why behind any call. But don’t ignore the where – as in, where to place customer calls in your system. Concentrate on call funneling, and customer satisfaction rates will show instant improvement!
Connect with TeleDirect for the Best Call Center Customer Service!
Ready to experience superior call center support? Contact TeleDirect today. With our BPO services and other outsourced solutions, you’ll improve every measurable aspect of your contact center. Fill out our customer contact form, or give our customer experience experts directly at (800) 776-1081.
From better customer service to business-boosting tools (including our lead response management services), TeleDirect puts your business processes first – and in turn, you’ll keep your own customers happy! Contact us today and experience the outsourced solutions you’ve been looking for!
Smitha is the CEO and CFO of TeleDirect. Smitha obtained her license as CPA in 2007 from the California Board of Accountancy. Smitha is a results-driven leader with a proven track record of driving profitability and growth. With over 20 years of experience in business and finance, Smitha’s expertise in developing and implementing strategic plans has led to significant improvements in customer satisfaction, employee engagement, and operational efficiency. Smitha’s expertise in financial analysis and strategic planning allows her to develop innovative solutions that balance the needs of clients, employees, and shareholders. Smitha is passionate about building strong relationships with clients and fostering a culture of excellence that empowers employees to deliver outstanding results.