So you’re thinking about hiring a call center. Whatever your reasons for doing so – lack of internal expertise, the desire to switch focus on your own products and services, or even as a money and time-saving tactic – it’s time to make the move.
Hiring a call center is one of the most important decisions your business or nonprofit can make. Remember, when you hire an outbound call center or call center platform, you’re essentially hiring an extension of your business.
TeleDirect is the outsourced call center of choice for small, medium and large businesses, not to mention numerous nonprofits everywhere. Why? We go the extra mile to help anyone hiring a call center, which means we account for all call center requirements, not just the must-haves on our clients’ radar.
Here’s a primer to follow when hiring a call center.
How to Hire a Call Center – A Checklist for Success
Here are a handful of things to look out for when your hire an outbound call center:
- Availability. Is your next call center a TRUE 24/7/365 operation, like TeleDirect? Customer service never takes a break…and even when your own facility is closed for the day, it helps to have a call center platform that’s open all the time – anytime your clients need information. This is one of the most overlooked (and obvious) aspects of hiring a call center…make sure you take this into account!
- Inbound & outbound resources. A call center isn’t just about answering phones. When you need extra assistance with both avenues of communication, hire an outbound call center like TeleDirect. Inbound services are covered, along with extra outbound tasks like telesales, customer retention tactics and more.
- Enrollment & event registration. Reservation services are essential for any complete call center. Most companies don’t know how to hire a call center, so make sure your next call center includes built-in reservation services.
- Tech capability. Today’s uber-automated call centers require next-level monitoring, applications and fluid, robust technology to meet and exceed customer expectations. In order to constantly deliver results for your own customers, make sure your call center has the most advanced infrastructure in place. TeleDirect’s does…so no worries with us!
- Sales-friendly tools. Hiring a call center with lead qualification and lead verification is always a smart plan. This way, you’ll manage customer calls and increase your customer base – all at the same time!
When you hire an outbound call center, ensure these things are covered – and with TeleDirect, you always know we have your back!
Ensure All Your Call Center Requirements are Locked In – Contact TeleDirect Today!
There’s no official guidebook on how to hire a call center. There are only your choices. Make the right call when hiring a call center and reach out to TeleDirect today. With our reliable, ready-to-deploy call center tools and resources, we have everything you need to succeed.
Looking to hiring a call center? Fill out our customer contact form or give us a call at (800) 776-1081. Thanks for considering TeleDirect for your next call center!
Smitha is the CEO and CFO of TeleDirect. As the CEO of TeleDirect, Smitha is responsible for running all facets of the business and has a proven executive management track record. Smitha obtained her license as CPA in 2007 from the California Board of Accountancy. With more than 15 years of experience in business, finance and accounting, Smitha is also responsible for implementing financial controls and processes. She is also responsible for organizational improvements and streamlining business operations that drive growth, increase efficiency, and bottom-line profit.