Telehealth Technology in Healthcare
Types of Telehealth Services | Telehealth Trends in Healthcare | Modern Healthcare Telehealth Platforms | How TeleDirect Can Benefit Your Telehealth Services
Telehealth is clearly here to stay. A number of factors ensures the general growth of telehealth technology in healthcare for years to come. Just some of these reasons include:
- Cost-savings benefits
- Comprehensive convenience
- Safety – less risk of infections and viruses from in person visits
- Ability to deliver advice, information and other healthcare services from anywhere
- And many others
Thanks to our considerable experience with business process outsourcing (BPO) services, including advanced technology for everything from call center platforms to reservation & appointment assistance, TeleDirect leads the way for healthcare organizations in the 21st century – which will eventually be known as the telehealth era in the patient-provider dynamic.
Let’s take a more in-depth look at why the telehealth trend in healthcare will continue to emerge – and how your healthcare organization can take advantage of this unique opportunity!
Modern Healthcare Telehealth: Trends to Watch in 2022 and Beyond
So just how big is telehealth technology in healthcare? Consider this: early COVID-19 pandemic statistics showed that telehealth visits were nearly 80 times higher than pre-pandemic levels. Partly due to patient demand and also because of significant investment in telehealth trend in healthcare, it’s safe to stay telehealth will remain an integral part of the entire healthcare continuum moving forward.
But which trends in modern healthcare telehealth will define the next decade or so?
- Mental health services. Telehealth technology in healthcare fits typical mental health counsel – personalized attention, one-one-one communication, distraction-free environments – about as well as any other medium. As the need for mental health care increases, expect the healthcare industry to bolster their telehealth services. This segment should outpace other types of telehealth services in the near and long-term.
- Significant cost savings. According to a recent study, telemedicine and related telehealth services save healthcare providers up to $1,500 per visit. Multiply that millions, and it’s easy to see this telehealth trend in healthcare continuing – and improving – for the foreseeable future.
- Enhanced data integration. The ability for telehealth applications to distribute useful information will define telehealth services – and also enhance their overall efficacy. Which means the need for rock-solid, secure HIPAA protocols is greater than ever. That’s just one way TeleDirect can assist with your telehealth services!
See how TeleDirect can improve your healthcare group’s modern healthcare telehealth services today! Stay on top of every telehealth trend in healthcare with TeleDirect – simply complete our customer contact form, or call our modern healthcare telehealth consultants at (800) 776-1081. Thanks for considering TeleDirect to boost your telehealth services.
Smitha is the CEO and CFO of TeleDirect. As the CEO of TeleDirect, Smitha is responsible for running all facets of the business and has a proven executive management track record. Smitha obtained her license as CPA in 2007 from the California Board of Accountancy. With more than 15 years of experience in business, finance and accounting, Smitha is also responsible for implementing financial controls and processes. She is also responsible for organizational improvements and streamlining business operations that drive growth, increase efficiency, and bottom-line profit.