TeleDirect provides five-star customer service to all of our clients. Our business process outsourcing (BPO) call center solutions enable companies to stay connected with customers, improve service, and boost their bottom lines. From insurance firms to healthcare firms and beyond, TeleDirect’s multi-industry expertise is an indispensable element of everyday business operations.
This five-star service includes a literal five-star rating; thanks to our professional call center outsourcing capability, we’ve helped many of our clients achieve the coveted five star CMS Rating.
What are the CMS star ratings, and how do they impact how patients and customers choose care providers and CMS call centers?
What is the CMS Star Rating System?
This rating system is all about connecting patients with efficient care. The CMS Star Ratings help inform beneficiaries about the performance of health and drug plans on the Medicare Plan Finder (MPF) website, help Medicare patients determine which providers are a good fit, optimize beneficiary outcomes, enhance beneficiary experiences, and improve overall healthcare efficiency.
The star rating system was established by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), a division of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
While the Star Ratings system is intended to quickly improve beneficiaries’ plan choices, it also elevates the entire patient experience across the healthcare continuum. The CMS Star Rating system is beneficial for both patients and care providers. Thanks to this rating system, patients have a better chance to connect with the care (and CMS call center) that aligns with their needs. CMS star ratings adhere to six primary priorities:
- Safer care. A CMS rating is an effective tool to promote safer, more responsive care.
- Strong relationships. CMS hospital star ratings and CMS rankings ensure that everyone is fully engaged in all aspects of their care.
- Better communication. Thanks to a CMS rating, providers and patients can optimize the coordination and communication of care across the entire health continuum – outpatient therapy, minor procedures, ER care, and much more.
- Promotion of preventive care. A higher CMS ranking is designed to show patients the care providers that can help lower mortality rates.
- Community-wide awareness. Healthy living requires teamwork, and CMS star ratings are another way to enable healthy lifestyles – regardless of age!
- Affordability. Reducing costs is a big part of an enjoyable healthcare experience. With a CMS ranking to reference, providers can better provide new and improved health care delivery models.
TeleDirect: Your Best Option for Five Star CMS Call Center Ratings
Thanks to our flexible and affordable call center platform, your healthcare group can gain a coveted five star CMS rating. Let TeleDirect improve and enhance your CMS call center functionality while you concentrate on your healthcare organization’s core competencies.
We’ll ensure your call center excels with the following outsourced services:
- Inbound & outbound communication
- Compliance – TeleDirect’s CMS call center platform is HIPAA compatible
- Reservation services
- Lead response
- And much more
With a customized approach and comprehensive healthcare-oriented call center services, TeleDirect is ready to put your call center on the map. If you’d like to gain a five star CMS rating but aren’t sure how to proceed, contact us today.
If you’d like to achieve a five star CMS rating, go with the five star choice in BPO call center excellence: TeleDirect. Give us a call at (800)776-1081), or fill out our contact form for a free personalized consultation. Thanks for visiting TeleDirect!
Smitha is the CEO and CFO of TeleDirect. As the CEO of TeleDirect, Smitha is responsible for running all facets of the business and has a proven executive management track record. Smitha obtained her license as CPA in 2007 from the California Board of Accountancy. With more than 15 years of experience in business, finance and accounting, Smitha is also responsible for implementing financial controls and processes. She is also responsible for organizational improvements and streamlining business operations that drive growth, increase efficiency, and bottom-line profit.