Here’s the thing about call centers – you can’t live with them, and you can’t live without them.
But you’re definitely worse off without one.
Let us explain.
Call centers demand attention to detail, constant customer communication, and ever-evolving tools, resources, and applications. For many companies, the considerable strain on limited resources is impossible to square with the seemingly unlimited demands for 24/7 communication, outreach strategies, and marketing initiatives.
On the other hand, call centers are a critical component of customer service, especially today, thanks to social media marketing and greater visibility to your products and services. If you want to ensure total customer satisfaction, a competent call center isn’t a luxury; it’s imperative.
Hence, it’s hard to do business with call centers, and also difficult to function without one. Call it the call center conundrum. Figuring out how to strike the balance between attentive, on-point customer service and still taking care of your own business tasks is one of the most underrated challenges you’ll deal with.
The solution? Expert-level, experienced outsourcing. TeleDirect, the leader in business process outsourcing (BPO) for call center platforms, knows all about the call center conundrum many business leaders face.
Confronted with this pressing issue, firms, non-profits, and other organizations opt for an outsourced solution to their call center problem. With a reliable, robust, ready-for-anything call center infrastructure, TeleDirect provides many advantages of a professional customer inbound & outbound communication platform, all while freeing up the necessary resources to accomplish other pressing business-critical responsibilities.
Why Employ TeleDirect for Your Call Center Service?
The benefits of an outsourced call center go far beyond the obvious advantages. Unlike other call center platforms, TeleDirect offers plenty of customizable add-on services, built-in marketing tools, and other assets to elevate your customer contact capability.
When choosing a call center service, ask these critical questions:
- How much potential business have I missed in the past year due to call center deficiencies?
- Will my call center be able to handle the specific demands of my unique industry or business niche?
- Do I require live agent support, automated tools, scripted assistance, or all of the above?
- How much would extra marketing expertise build my business portfolio?
- Will lead response management resources help grow my client database?
- Do I need assistance with reservations, registrations, and other event-related services?
What to Look for in a Call Center Service
Once you’ve answered those key questions (and any others you need addressed), and you’re comfortable moving forward with an outsourced call center platform, it helps to know what exactly to look for in your call center structure.
For example, there’s the issue of international vs. U.S.-based call centers. U.S. call centers enjoy the advantage of a large English-speaking workforce, and international business is typically conducted in English. Along the language continuity, American call centers pose to cultural gap between staff and clientele. Plus, a U.S. call center offers brand-enhancing benefits, since many (if not all) agents are already aware of your products and services, choosing a U.S.-based outsourced call center (like TeleDirect) is one of the best decisions you can make!
Another pressing concern for business executives, marketing personnel, and others in charge of customer communication is inbound and outbound communication. When you’re deciding on an outsourced call center, inbound and outbound capability means everything. For inbound call services, you want experienced live agents (we’ll visit this topic in a minute), order processing, direct response support, lead qualification, reservations, and much more. With a complete array of inbound call center services, TeleDirect is an optimal choice for inbound call center excellence.
Outbound call center capability is no less important. With a competent outsourced outbound platform in place, you’ll have the following services accounted for:
- Market research – important for gaining an edge on the competition.
- Telesales & upsells – grow your business organically…effortlessly!
- Appointments and follow-up communication
- Surveys & feedback – how is your business doing? With targeted surveys and feedback information, you can work on weaknesses, all while strengthening your overall business portfolio.
What about dedicated and/or shared agents? This is a big question for many businesses looking to outsource their call centers. Live agent support is one of the most critical factors when deciding on a call center. While automated tools, advanced scripting and round-the-clock availability are desirable, having actual people address your most pressing customer communications eases client concerns, especially during peak call volume times. From product recalls to important communications, dedicated or shared agents give your company a competitive advantage, while also handling crucial call center tasks.
How can live agent support assist your enterprise?
- Handle spillover volume. During your “busy season” (and for many successful firms, that’s a year-round event), even the most advanced automated systems struggle to keep up. Professionally trained, crisis-mode comfortable agents provide much needed support when required. TeleDirect’s agents go through some of the most rigorous training – based on specific industry requirements – to give your company or non-profit help when you need it most.
- Experienced assistance. Live agents bring a human element to your customer contact portal. For many customers, this adds a personalized touch to inbound and outbound communication – and that’s a big reason why many clients become lifelong customers!
- Appointments, registrations, follow-ups & more. Versatile communication is the name of the game with professional agents in your corner. TeleDirect’s agents are here to spearhead your entire call center communication platform.
Professional, courteous agents are just one reason why businesses, non-profits, and other enterprises choose complete call center services over answering services. A fully functional outsourced call center already includes an answering service, along with the added benefits of a full-service marketing / customer communication / multi-industry business asset.
Want to Grow & Scale Your Business? Call TeleDirect Today!
TeleDirect is the optimal outsourced solution for your entire call center platform requirements. Our BPO services handle all of your customer communication in the background, while you tend to pressing business concerns. Plus, our marketing-friendly tools – already part of your call center, with the convenience of a full-service platform – help grow and scale your business along the way.
If you’d like to implement a superior BPO call center platform, or if you need help upgrading your existing call center services, contact TeleDirect today. Our call center consultants will work a practical, professionally planned solution with customizable call center tools to meet and exceed your expectations. To speak with our customer communication experts directly, call us at (800)776-1081. Thanks for considering TeleDirect as your outsourced call center solution!