Medicare continues to grow. And so do the ever-evolving responsibilities related to effective patient communication, billing inquiries, and other healthcare administrative tasks.
Accountable care organizations (ACOs) are a key aspect in improving Medicare’s total continuum of care. From following up with patients to screenings and even satisfaction surveys, ACOs are considered the front-line for the three Ps of Medicare transactions:
- Patients – most ACO patients are Medicare beneficiaries, although larger ACOs include non-Medicare patients.
- Payers – while Medicare is the primary payer for ACOs, others include other types of health insurance, from both private and employer-based programs.
- Providers – includes hospitals, physicians, clinicians, and other healthcare professionals.
Only a few years ago, ACOs were a relative newcomer on the healthcare scene. Today, hundreds of ACOs serve millions of Medicare patients all across the country. As the role of ACOs within Medicare change, it helps to have a robust patient outreach strategy to optimize messaging, confirm appointments, utilize patient feedback, and much more.
TeleDirect, a preferred business process outsourcing (BPO) solution for both private and public companies, can benefit your ACO in a multitude of ways.
ACOs: The Critical Link Between Medicare and Responsive Patient Care
ACOs are designed to reduce costs, increase efficiency, and make the entire Medicare experience hassle-free. Targeted incentives ensure that the ACOs interests align with a patient’s interests – when an ACO achieves optimal savings and better care, the organization shares in the savings generated from Medicare.
What if there was a way to improve the way ACOs work from the inside out? There’s a solution at hand: TeleDirect, the leader in adaptable, intelligent, intuitive BPO services. Our call center services are tailored to boost ACO productivity – and as a result, make Medicare more useful for everyone involved!
How does TeleDirect benefit ACOs? Through a comprehensive, complete, customer-first array of communication services. Here are five ways TeleDirect can aid your ACO:
- Clinical survey assessments – critical for finding optimal care for any Medicare patient.
- Annual wellness scheduling – TeleDirect’s reservation services are ideal for yearly checkups and other appointments.
- Enrollment – included with our reservation platform is an open enrollment feature that streamlines this often complicated process.
- Direct patient surveys – our total healthcare solutions include this helpful tool for analyzing patient, payer, and provider feedback.
- Medical appointment follow-ups – with TeleDirect’s outbound call center capability, your ACO is always in the know about important follow-up visits.
Contact TeleDirect Today: Discover How Our BPO Solution Will Improve Your ACO
TeleDirect’s proven BPO solutions are already active in the healthcare industry, including many groups and organizations that directly communicate with ACOs. Our easy-to-integrate call center platform includes many built-in advantages for ACOs, with many services included in our system (surveys, enrollment, daily triage support, on-call reach availability, and more).
With TeleDirect’s healthcare expertise in your corner, your ACO will enjoy a streamlined patient outreach experience, along with intuitive administrative assistance. And if your ACO should require professional agents, TeleDirect provides the best-trained live assistance you’ll find anywhere.
What’s more, our services are 100% compliant with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, better known as HIPAA. Standards for electronic data transfer and related transactions are becoming more stringent seemingly by the minute. Rest assured, TeleDirect’s industry-leading security protocols and high-quality standards ensure all of your ACO communication and transactions meet and exceed U.S. federal healthcare requirements. That’s just one more reason to try TeleDirect today.
If you’re interested in improving your ACO processes, contact TeleDirect today. Our healthcare communication consultants can be reached at (800)776-1081. You can also fill out our customer contact form. A TeleDirect ACO expert will get in touch with practical, patient-oriented solutions, regardless of your ACO’s existing deficiencies.
Thanks for visiting TeleDirect. We’d love to help enhance your ACO – and the entire Medicare patient, payer, and processor experience. Call us today!