It wasn’t too long ago that companies set the rules regarding when and where they did business. If customers wanted to buy a product or service, they had to get to the place of business during open hours or go without. Even if they ordered by phone, they still had to call during the company’s prescribed hours of operation, which were usually set up for the convenience of the business rather than the customer.
These days, not so much.
Thanks to the Internet, social media and increased global competition, today’s consumers decide when and where they will purchase a product or service. If your business doesn’t adapt to their preferences, they will find a competitor that will.
To thrive in this new environment, where consumers increasingly dictate how, when and where they will buy, more and more companies are taking advantage of outsourced call center customer services – including those that operate 24/7.
Customer service doesn’t always adhere to a strict 9 to 5 schedule. Just some of the customer service demands today include:
- Round-the-clock feedback. Your products and services are always in the spotlight. When your customers feel the need to comment or provide feedback – which can be anytime – your 24/7 call center should have the inbound capacity to handle this communication, along with practical outbound solutions in place to effectively manage your brand.
- Hidden sales opportunities. From existing clients to would-be customers, your communication platform must perform on a 24/7 basis. If not, you might as well sign your customers over to the competition. With lead response management services for a variety of industries, 24/7 contact center operation is simply easier – and more sales-friendly – with TeleDirect.
- Automated reservations. After-hours scheduling can be a challenge for both businesses and non-profits. With TeleDirect’s built-in call center tools and reservation services, our live agent support and robust infrastructure gives your 24/7 call center added functionality when you need it most – so you can focus in on more critical needs. With TeleDirect’s business process outsourcing (BPO) 24/7 contact center services in your corner, reservations happen automatically, whether you opt for our highly trained staff or streamlined, reliable software.
From social media messaging to traditional telephone communication, you have to be able to reach your customers around the clock, on both inbound and outbound avenues. Give your 24/7 contact center the support it needs – and the peace of mind necessary to concentrate on what makes your business unique.
The Top 5 Advantages of 24/7 Call Centers
Call centers offer many benefits to companies that depend on phone contact with prospects and customers to drive revenues and grow the business. These include:
Superior customer service.
As already mentioned, today’s consumers expect to be able to buy products and services at any hour of the day or night. They also expect to receive help when they need it. Whether its returning a product, seeking technical support, resolving problems with billing, or simply seeking information about a product or service, they want to do it on their schedule, not yours.
Bad customer service drives away clients and degrades your brand. Superior customer service sets you apart from the competition and increases client retention. With a 24/7 call center trained in the nuances of your products, services and business model, you can deliver an exemplary customer service experience every time.
Increased sales results.
The “instant gratification” mentality of today’s consumers applies to sales as well as customer service. Suppose someone decides they must have your product at 10:00 p.m. or in another time zone halfway around the world. If you’re not open for business, that prospective customer will find a competitor that is.
Equally important, a 24-hour answering service gives you round-the-clock access to your customers. Engaging directly with customers is the most effective way to increase sales. With a 24/7 call center, you can generate more leads and close more sales through personalized interaction with your target market.
Live operators make the difference.
Today’s consumers hate automated phone systems and voice mail. A 24/7 call center gives you well-trained operators who know how to answer questions, resolve customer service issues and increase sales in a timely and professional manner. Live operators can perform a wide variety of tasks to improve customer service and satisfaction:
- Answering general inbound calls
- Making outbound calls
- Web-generated lead follow up
- Handling customer complaints
- Setting appointments
- Generating leads
- Providing technical support
- Taking reservations for seminars and other events
- Providing emergency response services
Live operators also add a personal touch to doing business with your company. When given a choice between doing business with a friendly, well-trained professional or an impersonal answering machine, customers will choose the live operator every time. TeleDirect’s professional, motivated live agents work in tandem with our call center software to provide personable and automated support for high call volume times, crisis situations like recalls, or to simply assist with your everyday business operations. 24/7 call center support with TeleDirect takes care of your most pressing contact center tasks, which enable you to give your own clients the attention they deserve.
Improved productivity and reduced operating costs.
Every business strives to find the right balance between providing great customer service and getting the work done to produce the product or service. However, training your staff to answer and manage customer calls in a professional manner involves a costly and time-consuming process. It also requires dealing with sick days, absences, vacations and other employee issues that increase staffing needs and all the costs that go along with them.
A reliable 24/7 call center provides a cost-effective communications solution that saves your business time and money by seamlessly executing many of your company’s routine responsibilities, such as sales, customer support, data entry, appointment-setting, after-hours dispatching and more. The call center handles everything from staffing and training call agents to providing, software, technology and an off-site call center – so you don’t have to. As a result, your employees can perform their jobs more efficiently and focus on what they do best.
That’s just one reason that TeleDirect’s BPO 24/7 contact center platform is the preferred solution for businesses all across the United States, represented through a vast & varied range of industrial sectors.
Grow your business by being “always on.”
With a 24/7 call center, your company is always open for business, allowing you to provide excellent customer service to a fast-growing generation “I want it when I want it” consumers. By being always on, you can:
- Make customer engagement easier by providing a way to contact your business at any time, from anywhere
- Expand your markets by serving customers around the world – regardless of time zones
- Turn after-hours, weekends and holidays into revenue opportunities
- Build your company’s brand by providing first-rate customer service
- Increase customer loyalty and retention
- Focus your attention and resources on growing revenues
Finding the Right Call Center Provider
Once you decide that a 24/7 call center makes sense for your business, the next step involves finding the right one for your customer communications needs. Here’s what to look for:
- Experience and knowledge in your industry
- A complete menu of call center services
- Agility and scalability
- Personalized collaboration
- Call agent quality and training
- Real time reporting
- Reliable infrastructure
- Information security
Most of all, look for a proven track record of results with their clients.
TeleDirect has more than 25 years’ experience in the call center industry, and has worked with Fortune 500 companies, startups and everything in-between. We act as a true extension of your business, providing seamless support and professional communication to your customers and clients. We can quickly scale our workforce and technologies to meet your company’s growing needs. We hire the best call agents, and provide dedicated account management to each of our clients. And we employ high security standards to protect the information of your clients and your business.
When you’re ready to deliver a better customer experience at any time of day or night, step up to TeleDirect, the #1 name in 24/7 call centers.
To learn more about our 24/7 call center platform, please call us today at (800) 776-1081. You can also fill out our customer contact form. One of our 24/7 contact center consultants will reach and help design round-the-clock solutions for your entire business communication needs. TeleDirect is the leader in 24/7 call center implementation – see how we can give your business or non-profit a decided advantage, any time of the day. We look forward to hearing from you!